Do you work with older people in Northern Ireland? POP NI project manager, Ciarán Arthurs, writes how POP NI can help you and your organisation.
POP NI is an online community guide for older people in Northern Ireland but what makes it unique is that you can control what information is on it.
Therefore you and your group or organisation can have an immediate web presence. POP NI is free-to-use for everyone and should make it a lot easier:
- To find/promote relevant information regarding rights, entitlements and independent advice
- To find/promote older people’s groups and organisations, from the smallest book club to the largest charity
- To find/promote activities and services in the local area
- To find/promote events and courses across the province
- To connect and share information and news online
All you have to do is simply sign up with your name and address, add your group's details and you ar free to add articles and events. Easy peasy!
Spread the Word
We are raising awareness of the project so it would be great if you could share far and wide as the more organisations and groups that add their details, the easier it will be for older people to find them and use their services.
I am also free to travel across NI to showcase the site and its benefits to groups and organisations.